Friday, November 26, 2010

Our Little Santa Baby

Brandon Orion... our little bundle of joy, has kept us very busy lately. He was born on October 16th 2010 at 9:12 p.m. weighing in at 7 pounds 6 ounces. I was lucky to only have 2 hours of labor with him, and he came out healthy as can be... I never thought we would ever have a child, but now that he is here i can't imagine life without him. Christmas this year will give us memories of love and laughter unlike any Christmas we have had before. We Love you Mr. B!!!! ...and by the way B... Mommy thanks you for letting me put that hat on you. I know you hated it.

1 comment:

  1. You just brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't agree more. I was ecstatic to hear our baby was going to have a cousin so close. I am so happy for you guys. I am glad to experience all this with you. I have wanted kids since I was a little girl and now that Caswell is here I could not be happier. Sorry to daddy but he is the new love of my life. Love, Auntie Karen :)

    ReplyDelete